Suite 105 Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Fax: (401) 351-3724
Establish Yourself as An Expert: Print Your Own Book
Everyone knows it's difficult to establish oneself as a professional. It takes years of work, but once you've done the work, how do you share it?
Enter the new world of self-publishingYou can now demonstrate your work by publishing your own book! Book printing used to require a publisher. Years-long efforts of submissions, edits, and painful waiting can now be condensed into a matter of days when you work with AlphaGraphics Providence as your book printing company. There's nothing like a professionally produced, perfect-bound book to demonstrate credibility and distribute your work.
AlphaGraphics can help you print your own book
We have a self-publishing program to help aspiring authors communicate in a form that's hard to ignore. A book organizes your thoughts and experiences in an impressive, professional way, so people will look to you as an expert.
Some of the types of book printing we specialize in:
Scientific and technical
Business and investing
Health, mind and body
Marketing your book
AlphaGraphics has always been a printing resource, but as a book printer, we offer additional services to help you sell your book. Web sites to promote your book, guidance on blogging, social media, book signing events, setting up sales accounts on Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and other methods will help you market your book.
Reasons to publish your book with AlphaGraphics Providence
- As author, you will have 100% control of your book's content, cover design, editing and ISBN
- As author, you will receive 100% of profits (no sharing royalties)
- AlphaGraphics can provide you as the author with kindle and nook e-book files
- AlphaGraphics can design whatever you need as an identity package (postcards, media kit, bookmarks, business cards, signs and posters)
- As an author, you will be working with a local company with a national/international presence