AlphaGraphics of Alexandria is a print, signage, and marketing shop serving Alexandria and Arlington, VA. We have been helping businesses, associations, non-profits, and local organizations achieve their marketing goals through print solutions since 1983.
CURRENT OPENINGS (scroll to view)
Digital Marketing Intern
Associate Project Manager - Design Assistant
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP - PART TIME
We are seeking a digital marketing intern to be the voice behind AlphaGraphics of Alexandria’s online channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, email marketing, and website. You will be responsible for curating and writing/creating content for social media and our blog and drafting email marketing campaigns in addition to culminating analytical insights.
This is a paid, part-time position averaging 10 hours per week.
- Manage all social media communications. Posting new content, curating relevant content to share, and engaging with customers.
- Build and deploy email marketing: eNewsletter and new leads campaigns.
- Write blog posts that drive traffic to website and support marketing campaigns.
- Manage Editorial Calendar for all digital communications.
- Initiate cross-marketing efforts via customer survey response platform.
- Website maintenance as needed.
- Design branded social media posts, cover images, and promotionals and photograph/edit projects to feature on website and social media.
- Interpret actionable insights from digital marketing metrics.
Additional responsibilities may be added as their need arises.
- Pursuing a degree or recent graduate in marketing, communications, business, public relations, graphic design, or related fiel
- Self-starter. Able to work independently and adapt to the changing digital marketing environment
- Able to interpret data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Graphic design experience, or willingness to learn.
- Understanding of social media best practices, and continuous learning mentality to stay up-to-date.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Experience with social media for business a plus.
- Experience with Constant Contact or other email marketing platform a plus.
To apply: please include relevant coursework, projects, and a brief description of your experience and interest in digital marketing. Writing samples greatly valued too. Send to email@example.com and reference Digital Marketing Intern in the subject line.
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER - DESIGN ASSISTANT
AlphaGraphics of Alexandria is a local print and signage shop serving Alexandria and Arlington, VA. We are the one-stop shop for your print and marketing needs. Our customers include associations, small and large businesses, community organizations, government agencies, and non-profits.
We are hiring an Associate Project Manager to lead client projects from inception to completion and serve as the 'front line' of contact for customers. Qualified candidates can juggle multiple projects at once, working with clients to prepare projects for print in a deadline-driven industry. In addition to design and print knowledge, you should possess a genuine concern for the customer, be aware of all our services and their benefit to clients, and be responsible for increasing sales: drawing in new customers, maintaining customer base, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicate directly with customers, leading client projects from inception to completion.
- Foster client relationships, providing excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Provide support for clients through every step of the project, along with follow-up.
- Layout\typesetting customer files, preparing them for print production.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL POSSESS SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be computer literate and very detail orientated.
- Printing\copying experience preferred but not essential.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience preferred.
- Knowledge of print best practice a plus.
- Knowledge of sign creation and design best practice highly valued.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
To Apply: Submit cover letter and work experience to jaythomas@AlphaGraphics.com