BOOKLET DESIGN & PRINTING
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
We had a huge last minute print job that we needed to get done last week, and AlphaGraphics really came through for us.
Brett B. Merge Healthcare
I love working with you guys! Always quality work and always kind!
Kimberly C. AON / JLL - 200 E Randolph (601 W Cmpys LLC)
The staff is always very patient and accommodating.
Kelly K. Law Offices of Robert Kerr, LLC
We are thrilled with the work that Alphagraphics has done for us. The team has consistently delivered a phenomenal product, and has also been incredibly helpful through the ordering process.
Hannah W. U of C - Polsky Ctr
Jeff Welkomer and team have been absolutely stellar in their production quality and flexibility to meet deadlines.
Nick A. Herman Miller
I have given several jobs to you guys under very tight deadlines, and everything has always gotten out on time and looking great. Absolutely no complaints.
Brett Merge Healthcare
Wonderful, proactive and fast to respond staff. Excellent work!
Heloisa R. Urban Balance
We were very happy with the final product and the customer service with AlphaGraphics.
Kelley Beverly Montessori School
A co-worker recommended that I use Jeff W. with Alpha Graphic for some larger projects that we had launched over the summer for our hotel. We have worked with several other printers in the past and Jeff has been the best. Always willing to swing by to chat about the project in person, willing to make anything happen with what we need. I will continue to use AlphaGraphics and Jeff as our rep.
Kelly Radisson Blu
CUSTOM BOOKLET PRINTING
Booklets, manuals, and catalogs are a great way to provide clients or employees with specific information in an outstanding visual presentation. If you want your upcoming project to really stand out and make a statement, choose AlphaGraphics Lakeshore for your design and printing services. We can:
- Print a variety of custom sizes to fit your preferences
- Print your materials with quick turnaround
- Provide magazine-style binding, folded in half with staples in the fold
- Provide a variety of other binding styles including wire bound, spiral bound, saddle stitch, coil, and more
- Print in single or double-sided page layout
- Help you choose from a large selection of weight, style, and colored paper options
- Print in full color or black and white
- Set up the pages in the correct print order so you don’t have to worry about it
- Provide flexibility in run sizes as well as discounts for larger runs
BOOKLETS ARE VERSATILE AND EFFECTIVE
Do you need to provide your clients with industry-specific information? With a booklet, you can do just that. It’s not quite a manual, and yet it’s more than a brochure. By using great graphics and clear verbiage, your clients will get the information they need in a visually-appealing, easy-to-read format.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH FEATURES LIKE:
- Digital booklet printing in black and white or full color
- A variety of style, weight, and colored paper options
- A selection of binding styles, including perfect binding, saddle stitch and coil
Booklet printing services from AlphaGraphics make it easy to illustrate your point clearly and effectively. Whether you’ve compiled a complete report with graphics and illustrations, or need help with design and layout, we’ve got the experience and know-how to take your project to the next level.
- Bring in or send us the booklet you wish to print
- Select the formatting options that are right for your project
- Choose the size and paper for pages and covers
- Choose a quantity: we are flexible on run quantities
PROFESSIONAL BINDING OPTIONS:
- Saddle stitch
- Coil binding
- Perfect binding
Do you need your next manual or guidebook to stand out? What about your church songbook? Work with the booklet printing experts at AlphaGraphics, and you’ll get the help you need to get the job done right.
NEED DESIGN HELP?
Designing a catalog, booklet, or manual can get complicated and it’s important to have the right tools and expertise available to do it right. At AlphaGraphics, we offer both. We can help you first come up with a concept for your materials and provide copywriting, illustrations, design, and layout to cater to the needs of your project. We’ll help you decide on the right formatting, binding, and custom finishes to make your booklet, catalog, or manual look its very best.