Every customer at AlphaGraphics Aurora feels like their project is the most important one we have.
That's because we thrive on becoming their trusted partner, strategizing and consulting to improve their ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment) and find the most effective ways to spend their hard-earned budget.
When opening our doors in 1996, owners and operators Ed and Robin Rothschild each brought a unique professional background and approach -- he as Corporate CEO and she as small business entrepreneur -- to helping businesses plan and produce their visual communications. They've built and lead a team invested in their professions, our staff members average 15 years+ in the industry.
We match this deep skill set with a breadth of in-house, cutting-edge equipment that can produce high-quality results at speeds and prices that our business clients require. Our quality and service has turned customers into loyal fans.
Our commitment to the success of our customers shows in the distinctions
WE'VE BEEN HONORED WITH:
- The Franny Award (2015) – the “Oscar” of franchise awards
- Business of the Year, Arvada Chamber, 2013
- Quick Print Magazine Top 100 List – many, many years in a row
Your success is our only measure of success.
We are driven by our clients’ business results and we measure our performance on how well we can help solve their complex business problems and increase their ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment).
AlphaGraphics Aurora is proud to be a business partner to some of our area's most successful organizations. We work with hundreds of companies large and small – and literally from A to Z:
- Butterfly Pavilion
- Colorado School of Mines
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- Eagle River Designs
- Fire Alarm Services
- Hill & Knowlton
- King Soopers
- Liberty Oilfield Services
- Miner's Alley Playhouse
- National MS Society
- Outward Hound
- Protogenic Tenere
- QEP Resources
- RNL Design
- SMA America
- Table Mountain Inn
- UE Compression
- Visit Denver
- Woolleys Classic Suites
- Xcel Energy
- Young Americans
EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE & OTHER NEAT STUFF
Our clients (yes, and we too) have big ideas, and we've got the tools to make them become reality.
No project or goal is too big or too small for our breadth of equipment and systems to handle, so bring on the challenge!
Our Quality Management Program, based on ISO 9001:2008 standards and lean manufacturing principles, ensures that every project we do for you meets the highest quality requirements possible. So you can trust that your finished product will be done right, by the deadline, every time. The best assurance of our quality and capabilities is to come take a tour. Please! We love to show off our people, systems, and equipment.
AlphaGraphics Aurora believes that a strong business model is one that adapts with the times, and works to acquire the equipment and software that will make us your single source provider for your marketing and printing needs. Our product and service offerings go beyond the scope of traditional specialty print shops because of the tools we have in-house. Below is a partial list of equipment and specialty software that we own.
DESIGN AND PREPRESS DEPARTMENT
- Macs and PC's. We have them! A lot actually.
- Small and Large Format Scanners
- Full time senior graphic design team
SPECIALTY MARKETING SOFTWARE/SUPPORT
- Adobe Creative Cloud Design Software
- Multiple Website Development Platforms (Microsites, Magento, Wordpress)
- Microsoft Publisher/Office Suite
- ASI Membership
- E-Publishing – eMagStudio
- E-mail Marketing Software (Robly)
OFFSET PRESS DEPARTMENT
- Heidelberg QM46-4 DI Press
- Heidelberg QM 42-2 Presses (2)
- Capable of 1 to 4 Color Spot and Process Printing
- Computer-to-Plate Systems
DIGITAL PRINTING DEPARTMENT
- Xerox DocuColor 700 Digital Color Press (2)
- Xerox Versant 2100 Color Press (2)
- Ricoh C901S
- Xerox Nuvera 120
- Xerox Nuvera 100
- Xerox 4110
- Ricoh Pro 907EX
- Ricoh 8100
- Various digital B&W printers (less than 100ppm each)
- Digital Envelope Printer - PSI LM3655
LARGE FORMAT (SIGNS) DEPARTMENT
- EFI H652 Flatbed Plotter (64in wide, white ink, UV cure)
- HP Z6100 Large Format Printers (60 inch) (3)
- HP L26500 Latex Printer (60 inch)
- KIP 3001 Engineering Copying Printer
- Zund G3 M-2500 Cutting/Routing System
- Large Format Laminators (GBC Discovery 80, Titan 110, and GFP 400 Series 63")
- Polar Paper Cutters (3)
- Therm-O-Type Zip CSCL Digital Finisher
- Various Paper Drills
- Various Corner Rounders
- Various Pouch Laminators
- Various High-Speed Punch/Coiling/Closing Systems
- Various Folders
- Morgana AutoCreaser Digital Scoring/Perforating Systems (2)
- Various Shrink Wrapping Systems
Owner - Aurora/Arvada/Downtown Denver/Golden
Edward Rothschild has owned and managed several AlphaGraphics Centers since 1996 with his wife Robin. Prior to a life in the visual communications and marketing services world, Edward served as CEO of Arcadis Geraghty & Miller (now Arcadis) — an environmental consulting and engineering firm. His technical background is in zoology, geology and hydrogeology and Edward was researcher and consultant for over 20 years (IEC Corp (uranium mining), Oak Ridge National Laboratory, CH2M Hill and Geraghty & Miller). Edward has earned several degrees, including a double Bachelor’s degree in zoology and geology from University of Vermont, a Master’s degree in hydrogeology from University of Wisconsin and an Executive MBA from Kellogg School of Business.