WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
The staff is always always a pleasure to work with and are very helpful when emergency projects arise.
I always use you guys for our business needs. The prints are always completed on-time or early, and come out with the highest quality. Thank you for your great work!
Very timely and communication was great. Beat my turnaround time request.
The team is wonderful to work with!
YOU'VE GOT PRINTING QUESTIONS. WE HAVE ANSWERS
Wondering how to turn your ground-breaking vision into a high-impact visual? Need a short run print project for your corporate event next week? Whatever the job, AlphaGraphics marketing and print professionals have you covered.
Check out the answers to some of our most frequently received questions below. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us right now and a friendly team member will be happy to assist you.
HOW DO I GET AN ESTIMATE?
You can fill out an online estimate request form, or call and talk with one of our team members.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE COMPLETED?
Most jobs take 24-48 hours to complete once approval is received; though offset press projects take longer. If you’re working within a time constraint, let us know when you call for a quote. We can look at our print production schedule to ensure that you will meet your deadline.
DO YOU OFFER DELIVER AND PICK-UP?
Yes, we offer free local delivery and pickup of your projects within our main service areas.
WHAT FILE FORMAT IS PREFERRED FOR DIGITAL DOCUMENTS?
We prefer PDFs (Portable Document Format) with a minimum 1/8” bleed and crop marks. Most office and design programs allow you to save or export your files into a PDF format. Occasionally, the original file may be needed if artwork edits are required.
WHAT RESOLUTION DO MY PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS NEED TO BE SET TO?
Resolution should be set to 300 dpi. Pictures and graphics pulled from the internet are often low resolution, typically 72 dpi or 96 dpi. Avoid these graphics, as they will appear pixelated and blocky when printed. Also, save all photos in CMYK mode, not RGB when possible. Images saved in RGB mode may not print properly. If you are unable to save your image in CYMK mode, please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY FONTS WILL LOOK CORRECT?
The best way to ensure your artwork fonts will print correctly is to send them as outlined objects in your original file. If your program doesn’t allow this, packaging or sending us the fonts will work as well. If you have a question about how to send your fonts properly, please call us and we’ll be glad to help.
WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?
AlphaGraphics is a full service marketing communications provider, and offers a wide range of print, marketing, design, and sign services. To see a full listing of our services, check out the What We Offer area of our website.
WHAT TYPES OF MARKETING TECHNIQUES CAN YOU ADD TO MY PRINTED MATERIALS?
OUR MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- QR Codes
- SMS and MMS marketing
- Video production and editing
- Variable mapping
- Social media marketing
- Mobile optimized websites, and so much more!
Call our team today to learn more about the tools we can use with your printed communications to improve your ROI.
DESIGN FAQS IN SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Want more information about your design and printing options? Check out these frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers from AlphaGraphics in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Can you get me an estimate? – Yes, you can get an estimate by calling us or completing an estimate request form online.
- When will you complete my order? – Once we get approval, your order generally will be completed within 24 to 48 hours, but offset press projects may take more time. When you have time constraints, please let us know and we’ll work to adjust our schedule.
- Can I get delivery and pick-up? – Yes, you can get delivery and pickup for free via our main service areas.
- What resolution should I set my graphics and photos at? – Make your resolution 300 dpi and save the images in CMYK mode.
- Do you have a preferred format? – We would prefer that you save your files as PDFs with crop marks and a minimum 1/8” bleed.
- How can I tell if my fonts are good or not? – To ensure that your fonts are printable, send them to us in your original file as outlined objects.
GETTING MORE HELP
AlphaGraphics in Salt Lake City has a diverse array of design, marketing, print, and sign services. Plus, we offer multi-channel marketing solutions, including:
- SMS/MMS marketing
- Mobile optimized websites
- Variable mapping
- Personalized URLs (PURLs)
- Social media marketing
- QR codes
- Video production/editing
For any other questions, you may have, feel free to call us today at (801) 364-8451 for our Salt Lake City, Utah business center. You can also request a quote online for free by clicking here.