WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
The staff is always always a pleasure to work with and are very helpful when emergency projects arise.
I always use you guys for our business needs. The prints are always completed on-time or early, and come out with the highest quality. Thank you for your great work!
Very timely and communication was great. Beat my turnaround time request.
The team is wonderful to work with!
VARIABLE MAPS SHOW CUSTOMERS THE ROUTE TO YOUR FRONT DOOR
Show them the way! Variable mapping is an innovative marketing method for printing custom maps to your company's location on direct mail pieces.
Few marketing companies have the resources to provide this unique technology. Luckily for you, AlphaGraphics can help you incorporate variable maps into your cross-media marketing, making it a cinch for customers to find and do business with you. Ready to start connecting with your audience in a whole new way?
WHEN YOU WORK WITH US, YOU CAN:
- Generate a customer list based on your specific criteria
- Map each address and provide personalized directions for each recipient
- Design a cross-media approach that includes PURLs, QR codes, and social media marketing
- Pique customers’ interest and increase traffic to your business
- Refine campaign efforts to boost your ROI
HOW DOES VARIABLE MAPPING WORK?
- Variable mapping uses information from mailing list databases to generate custom maps for direct mail recipients.
- Once generated, the maps are printed as a variable image on each piece.
- This provides recipients another method for connecting with you—and makes you top-of-mind the next time they need your product or service.
Not only are these maps helpful for your potential customers, but they also show people that you really care about them and their business. By providing them with custom directions made specifically for them, your direct mail campaign will be personal, precise and interactive. That spells results!
Ready to get started with your variable maps campaign? Contact the professionals at AlphaGraphics today.